The most common problem people usually face with normal budget speakers is the low sound quality and unwanted internal resonance. So to solve your problem, I will Review KEF Q950, which has a three-dimensional sound system to create sonic clarity in your theatre room. If you want my suggestion, KEF Q950 is one of the best floor-standing speakers.
KEF Q950 Floorstanding Speakers Review
- KEF’s Uni-Q Technology
- Frequency Response: 44-28,000 Hz (3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended amp power: 15-200 watts
- 2 8-inch Aluminum passive radiators
- Enhanced Bass Performance
KEF is the most renowned audio company. This company creates excellent speakers, including wireless and floor-standing speakers. Q 950 speakers are the best for room theatre or music fans among the quality Q series. Some of the key features of the KEF Q950 product are as follows:
The sound performance of the speakers:
KEF Q950 has improved sound performance that dramatically increases the lower treble performance. These speakers lower sound distortion with their new Inductor of low distortion present on the crossover, producing a clean bass.
With the help of KEF Q950 speakers, you can transform your room into a theatre room or a movie house. These speakers deliver natural sound along with high quality. These speakers let you please and entertain yourself with the heart-pounding action of KEF Q950 speakers.
Don’t forget to read: KEF LSX Review – A Speaker That You Must Have!
Size of the Speakers:
The KEF Q950 speakers have dimensions of 30 x 17 x 14 inches. These are the most prominent speakers in the floor-standing series of KEF. Because of the large size of these speakers, they need proper space in the room. So these can produce a smooth sound with no distortion. Wherever you place them, they provide even and equal sound to every corner.
The exterior design of KEF Q950:
- These speakers have remarkable outrigger feet that make the footprint of speakers much big. So you must have enough space to place the Q 950 speakers.
- The Q 950 speakers are made up of quality, sturdy materials.
- You can place them on hard floors and soft surfaces, e.g., carpets, etc.
- These speakers have spikes on their lower surfaces for their placement on soft surfaces.
The Q 950 speakers feature slim grilles. These grilles are magnetically attached to the front baffle of the speaker. These grilles give a beautiful look to the speakers. They are also advantageous because they will never let the holes to reveal. The grilles cover the front face of the speakers.
The KEF Q950 speakers of the KEF Q series feature a sealed cabinet where the Uni-Q driver is placed. This Uni-Q driver reduces the load on the cone and can increase the sound’s performance, quality, and clarity. The enhanced Uni-Q driver has also improved mid-range clarity.
What’s In The KEF Q950 Box?
- Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Two Outrigger feet
- Four Spikes
- Six Screws
- Six Washers
- 4 Rubber inserts
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Information
The internal hardware of Q950 speakers:
Beneath the beautifully designed Q 950 speakers, there is a constructed cabinet. This cabinet is placed under the front face grille.
- A 200mm Aluminum Uni-Q driver features a 38 mm tweeter to create an even sound dispersion and smooth image. The tweeter is present in the acoustic center of the midrange cone.
- It also has a damped loading tube to improve the low-distortion inductor and offer a clear bass response.
- The Q 950 speakers also feature a low-frequency driver made up of Aluminum and 8 inches in dimension. The frequency driver provides a better cone structure and a spider suspension. The spider suspension produces much cleaner bass, even at high volumes.
- The Q 950 speakers have an incredible sound performance.
- The Q 950 speakers give a maximum output of 113dB, the most significant in the Q series.
- They are best as they do not need to be wired up or adjust the sound every time.
- The instruments and the voices are precisely where they should be.
- These speakers are a bit heavy.
- They need some extra space.
- A bit expensive
- PreSonus Eris E4.5 Review & Buying Guide
- Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2 Review – Most Powerful Soundbar
- JBL 305P MKII REVIEW – Best Low Budget Speaker Monitors
- KEF LS50 Review – Everything You Need To Know About This Solid Beast!
- QSC K12.2 Review – A Monster That Will Cater To All Your Audio Needs!
- SVS SB-3000 Review – Best All Around Subwoofer
- Klipsch RP-8000F Tower Speakers [Review] – A Solid Investment!